2003-2007: Open University, UK, MBA degree, specialized in senior management skills,
international strategy, innovations & creativity, marketing, finance and HR.
HR course specialized in strategic management of people, managing for
performance, organization structuring & restructuring, management
Employment relations, competencies and capabilities, organization learning
changing cultures, international HRM, evaluating & reviewing human resource
1990-1995: State University Volgograd, department of foreign languages & translation,
scientific information and systems; master degree
Other training courses:
2014: HR administration & 1C 8.2; new developments in HR Laws (Moscow)
2010: SHL Assessment Methodology (Amsterdam)
2010: Leadership Development Program (Amsterdam)
2010: Sales Effectiveness Assessment Methodology, Chally (Amsterdam)
2010: Workforce planning and talent acquisition (USA)
2009: E-recruiting through HR information systems (USA, China, Russia)
2008: Lominger Assessment Methodology (USA), certified 360 degree assessment consultant
2008: HR Information systems, PeopleSoft (Slovenia)
2007: Building Sales Compensation Methodology (USA), BRIC project with Alexander consultancy group
2007: Innovation and Creativity (Belgium)
2006: Category Management Principles (Russia)
2006: Building Distribution Systems (Paris)
2005: Managing Key Accounts (Paris)
1995 – 2005: numerous short-terms courses in selling/negotiation/presentation/interpersonal/communication/interviewing/influencing/coaching/
Languages: Russian (native), English (Fluent), French (Fluent), Chinese/Spanish (basic)
Driving license: B category
FoodMaster, Lactalis Group, Kazakhstan, 2015 – 2016 (fixed term contract, 1 year)
HR director Kazakhstan, Almaty based
3 plants in Chimkent, Issyk, Pavlodar
2 farms, near Pavlodar & Almaty
Trade Organization – 16 affiliates across the country
2 000 employees in total
20 employees in HR team in total, 6 employees under direct supervision
Responsibilities: budget planning & control, optimization inclusive; workforce planning and sufficiency assessment; succession planning, individual development plans development & implementation; organization training plan and execution, trainings programs development and roll out inclusive; internal communications; employee relations, inclusive difficult cases management; C&B systems improvement; HR information systems maintenance and development; document flow audit & control.
Key projects implemented in 2015:
• HR team re-design to allow focus transfer from administration to business value adding
• Cost of structure vs. Net Net Turnover: continuous organization cost alignment with top leaders to retain Organization Cost/NNTO ratio at budget level under condition of turbulent market (above 75% local currency devaluation, above 10% official inflation) – done; processes development to manage costs
• Salary competitiveness evaluation vs. labor market; jobs categorization project was done with Hay from scratch to build the foundation for assessment
• Future leaders’ program: presentations to students in the universities, students selection for rotation/EFA (2 year trainee program in France) to build pipeline for industrial part.
• Succession planning: managers review conducted to evaluate key people potential, discuss potential career opportunities, develop individual plans, based at company competency profiles; information input and processing and analysis is ensured in talent management system; 75% of successors identified at GM -1, GM-2 levels
• Salary structure review at plants: variable part increase; KPI system implemented to improve industrial performance.
• Transversal skills model (leadership behaviors): assessment development + training module development to address the issue of management skills development
• Learning projects, taking advantage of technology opportunities is under development
Dufry (duty free retail), 2012 – 2014
HR director Russia & Kazakhstan
400 employees in total
4 HR under direct supervision
Responsibilities: hr budget management/cost control; organization structure costs assessment for new retail projects and alternative ways of employees’ employment (outsourcing models); workforce planning with account of seasonality factor to ensure 24 hour operation; payroll & administration control; development of legal documents to support new legal entities opening; performance evaluation and management; talents management & succession planning; training plan for shop floor sellers and implementation control & improvement; salaries’ assessment vs. market, salaries reviews; bonus schemes assessment and improvement; hr benefits services tenders; recruitment; building business relations with key leaders; ad hoc sessions for business to target business issues, led by hr; managing difficult employment cases.
Key projects implemented:
• performance management cycle presented for employees;
• employees’ assessment based at annual performance results completed; employees were classified based at individual contribution to business performance; succession planning was done
• the method to run salary review, based at position vs. market + individual contribution was proposed, approved and implemented
• bonus scheme for shop floor staff (sellers, shift supervisors, shop managers) was reviewed by linking performance to different KPIs to reach better sales/customer service performance (net sales, sales per passenger, product knowledge) and launched
• employee turnover decreased by 15%
• projects’ estimations were done for several tenders from organization cost perspective; one project was implemented in St.Pete, supported by development of legal compliance documents for new legal entity and team recruitment.
• annual training plan was developed for shop floor staff and implemented in line with expectation
• recruitment plan was executed in line with expectation.
Diversey (earlier the company was known as Johnsondiversey): 2007- 2012
700 employees in total
12 employees in HR team
5 HR employees under direct supervision
HR director Russia, Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary
Responsibilities: HR budget management/cost control; building business relations with leadership teams per each market, within regional/global HR teams & CoEs, functional VPs; performance management process support from hr perspective: presenting the process to the organization & new hires, ensure that all the performance conversations are done in time, all the performance ratings are provided for the employees and all the performance development scenarios are developed; salary reviews, based at financial, individual performance and position vs. market; employees’ benefits review, new benefits development inclusive; training plan follow up; staff recruitment, international position inclusive; sales & leadership organization skills assessment projects and follow up management; employees’ engagement surveys and follow up; new bonus schemes development projects; global/regional hr work streams restructuring projects (talents’ acquisition, workforce planning); organization restructuring projets (delayering, switch to outsourcing models in IT, accounting, transfer to EPC organization model); hr information system design and launch.
Key projects implemented:
• new bonus scheme implemented for sales function to improve performance (focus at individual performance, new business development, gross margin), supported by considerable improvements in information analysis process – BRIC project
• Lominger leadership skills assessment for leadership team in Russia to improve organization leadership
• Chally assessment project, aimed to assess the selling skills for organization define the gaps, plan training sessions, use for career planning and tune recruitment strategies
(CE, EE, Russia, Middle East, Africa & Turkey team project)
• SHL leadership competencies assessment; Emergent Leaders Training programs rolled out for Russia, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland, based at assessment results.
• Salary grading systems implemented for Russia, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland; pension plan implemented + several initiatives to improve the benefits plan for Russia
• PeopleSoft hr system (Oracle based) launch, inclusive design for several system modules like e-recruiting
• Performance management process launch, all the project steps inclusive.
• Several sales training initiatives implemented: consultative and value added selling techniques.
• Recruitment was done according plan, inclusive top managers international positions
• Talents’ acquisition work stream development from scratch as a member of global HR team
• Health & Safety system implemented from scratch – best rating according global company audit
• Payroll & administration, expats’ contracts’ work permits, relocation cases management inclusive.
• HR function restructuring project: participation in global project with considerable contribution to build talent acquisition work stream world global base.
• Emplyee engagement survey, followed by action plan implemented to upgrade the company processes.
Danone: Dec, 2004 – Sep, 2007
HR Manager Kazakhstan, Byelorussia, Azerbaijan (startup operation)
Responsibilities: building organization from scratch by recruiting top management and middle management teams at cost-effective price; developing key HR processes in the context of Danone worldwide culture; ensure execution of key HR processes: recruitment, payroll & benefits, training and development, HR administration, expacts’ administration management.
• top & middle management teams recruitment & onboarding for each of the market
• HR legal documents development for each of the market
• Service providers tenders done and contracts made
Manager Organization Development Russia
Responsibilities: training needs assessment, training plan development, based at training needs analysis, customized programs development and cascading through organization through internal/external resources; knowledge management through work-shops, identification of tacit knowledge and recording it in a serious of books about front line operations’ management, communicated via induction and training sessions, transfer of unique selling expertise through co-operation with franchised partners; elimination of barriers to improve employees’ development (staff turnover reduction, improved pay levels, improved people management skills, re-designed variable pay components)
Key projects completed:
• Key operation processes and knowledge consolidated in the commercial book “ how to run a sales operation and managed a territory”
• A serious of training sessions developed at the base of book content and rolled out across the organization to ensure 100% organization coverage
• A team of sales experts identified and trained in the organization to enable to run the training sessions (20 employees)
• Motivation scheme review project done for sales team to decrease the turnover trend
• Recruitments to close several middle management positions were done.
• A serious of trainings to transfer unique selling competencies from other markets were organized (managing key accounts, category management, building distribution systems)
Philip Morris: Apr, 1995 – Nov, 2004
Distribution Development Manager (Moscow & Oblast Area)
Responsibilities: building product distribution network, building customer relationship, distribution network re-structuring, direct delivery system launch, trade marketing projects, sales systems launch, organization staffing and sales training
• direct delivery system set up and launch for Moscow; the project was designed to stop market share decline due to non-competitive speed of innovative product launch and market share loss as a result, meaning 2 mio USD saving at distributor level only
• product distribution system development via adding new wholesalers in Moscow oblast to improve product route to market
Head of sales operation planning (Southern/Central/Moscow Area; covered cities: Volgograd, Saratov, Krasnodar, Sochi, Rostov, Samara, Voronezh, Nizhny Novgorod, Kursk, Belgorod, Bryansk, Orel, Moscow Ring, Moscow)
Responsibilities: sales planning, field force training and coaching, trade marketing, distribution development, price management, and recruitment
• product route to market re-design through distributors’ warehouses set up across the regions to ensure product availability improvement and sales growth as a result;
• wholesale executives’ headcount justification and recruitment to continue building product distribution network in the cities with below 1 mio citizens populations (+ 30% net sales growth in 3 year perspective);
• trade marketing concepts design, implementation and improvement, aimed to improve trade relationship and brand awareness; regular training sessions to address selling skills gaps
Head of Sales & Marketing Operation Office (Volgograd, Astrakhan Elista)
Responsibilities: sales targets achievement, product route-to-market development & execution, marketing and trade marketing projects development/implementation, information systems, staffing recruitment and coaching
Team supervisor and Area sales trainer
Responsibilities: sales targets achievement, team selection and coaching, sales trainings delivery, on-the-job coaching
Responsibilities: sales targets achievement, customer base development, marketing/trade marketing programs implementation, pricing, merchandising
5 декабря, 2016
33 года (13 ноября 1983)
5 декабря, 2016
47 лет (24 августа 1969)
5 декабря, 2016
65 лет (31 января 1951)