English teacher (native speaker)
Group-IB, a Singapore-based company that specializes in preventing cyberattacks, is recruiting an English native-speaking teacher to work in our Moscow office as part of our International team.
Group-IB is a new generation of engineers. We embody bold and innovative ideas about how to detect cyberattacks early based on threat hunting designed to track adversaries and analyze their tactics, tools, and infrastructure.
Thanks to the combination of cutting-edge technologies, extensive experience, and in-depth expertise, Group-IB experts successfully fight international cybercrime by offering products and services that protect people, businesses, and governments worldwide.
Each of us can help make the world a safer place.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Plan and deliver 25+ offline group and individual lessons per week to adults.
- Build all curricula and educational materials from scratch (target audience: tech specialists, sales managers, finance and legal teams, marketing team).
- Lead two conversation clubs per month.
- Monitor and report students' progress.
- Help students complete new language levels.
- Provide educational tools and materials, develop quizzes and assessments.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY IF:
- You're a certified native speaker (the UK, the US or Canada) with a degree in English/Teaching English/Linguistics.
- You have 3+ years of teaching experience.
- You have experience in building tailored training courses for various language levels.
- You have expertise in delivering classes based on modern effective textbooks and customized materials, YouTube and various applications
- You're flexible, able to motivate students, and proactive.
- You have extensive experience in developing English speaking fluency.
WHY CHOOSE GROUP-IB
- Your happiness is important to us. We want every single team member to be happy.
- Continuing professional development. At Group-IB, you can choose from various paths to growth: progress as an expert, advance to a management position, try your hand in another department, relocate abroad, or launch a new business area at Group-IB.
- A team with extensive international expertise. Do you have experience but are looking for exciting challenges? By choosing us, you will be choosing complex tasks and continuously improving your skills in a fast-growing international company.
- Globally recognized technologies. Group-IB's offices are located in seven countries and our products and services are sold in 60 countries. What’s more, Gartner, IDC, and Forrester have ranked our technologies among the best in their class. We work with over 450 international partners and about 500 clients.
- A culture created by each of us. Group-IB’s employees speak many different languages and understand one another. We respect each other's beliefs, share common values, and strive toward the happiness of every employee.
- Economic stability. Group-IB's sustainable growth helps rapidly develop careers that would take years to progress as far in most other companies.
WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Flexible schedule. Group-IB does not have fixed working hours. You choose your own schedule. We adhere to the principle advocated by Steve Jobs: “We have to work not 12 hours, and head.”
- Comfortable offices in all countries of operation. We bring our creative ideas to life and design our offices so that they are a convenient space. In summer, we sometimes work outside on verandas and invite clients and partners to celebrate special occasions there.
- Certificates and training courses. Group-IB specialists hold over 1,000 professional certificates, including CEH, CISSP, OSCP, GIAC, MCFE, BSI, as well as some rare ones that would be a source of pride for experts in forensics, penetration testing, and reverse engineering worldwide. We have an incentive program that helps employees achieve certifications at the company's expense.
- Challenges. A wide selection of GIB programs help you improve soft skills, gain new competencies, and receive monetary rewards.
- Initiative is rewarded. At Group-IB, you can bring your most daring ideas to life. The company encourages technical blogging, writing articles, building sports teams, and other creative activities.
- Leisure. At Group-IB, we love and practice football, go karting, Thai boxing, yoga, self-defense, dancing, and breathing exercises. We even have our own eSports team. Group-IB employees also receive a 50% discount on a one-year membership at a gym near the office.
- A boost for the whole day. Seasonal fruit and fresh pastries (and ice cream in summer) are delivered to our office several times a week.
- Goodies from partners. Our employees are entitled to a wide range of discounts on sporting goods, food and drink deliveries, barbershop and beauty salon services, and other perks.
от 100 000 до 120 000 руб.
Компания "SportZania" Part-time job Hello! We are looking for native-speaking English teachers in Moscow! We are SPORTZANIA - a language...
от 45 000 руб.
Компания "Английский детский клуб «Дискавери»" English Preschool Discovery - не только одна из лучших сетей английских детских клубов, но и...
от 30 000 до 107 000 руб.
Компания "Школа английского языка Studywork" ✅Вы считаете себя креативным преподавателем? ✅Безумно любите преподавать английский язык и...
Компания "Russian International School" Russian International School is looking for a full time energetic and professional Business Studies...
от 70 000 до 100 000 руб.
Компания "Сан Скул" The biggest federal network of bilingual private kindergartens "Sun School" is looking for a responsible and positive...