Through my knowledge and experience in administrative, logistical, operational and safety management both in Technology and Disaster Risk Management, and on the subject of Firefighting I can offer different mechanisms and strategies to support the different phenomena of intentional and non-intentional origin at Regional, Local and National level. The Certified Training that I have taken in the fields of education, workshops organization, conferences and training at all levels; International cooperation, fire investigation, hazardous materials and first responding to mass destruction weapons and critical incidents with hazardous substances, allow me to direct and coordinate different situations, events to populations with inter institutional, operational and administrative approach. I also have experience as a Spanish teacher at national and international level.
Software: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Internet.
Spanish and English
National Risk Management Unit
Consultant for the Development of the National Plan of Hazardous Substances Risk Management.
Yoe High School
2006 - 2006
Kings Manor Elementary School
Ministry of the Interior
Kindergarten Ludi Club
Comptroller General of the Republic
Coordinator of humanitarian donations
I coordinated all logistics processes in management, procurement, and nationalization of the donations with public or private institutions both at the national and the international levels of perishable and non-perishable food, clothing, rescue equipment, machinery and personal protective suits.
I coordinated several international cooperation agreements with the firefighters of the city of Devon in the United Kingdom, firefighters in action from Spain and the Firefighters Association of Japan in the procurement of equipment, machinery, ambulances, firefighter's vehicles and protective suits to the attention of emergencies and disasters in Colombia.
Coordinator of the national firefighters system
I coordinated at national level administrative and operationally the bodies of volunteer firefighters and officers providing support through training and skills at the same time advising and supporting them in the projects co-financing through the National Firefighters Fund for the procurement of machinery and equipment for the protection and care of the emergencies and administrative and participate in the meetings of the National Firefighters Board.
Coordinator Logistics for the Emergencies and Disasters Assistance
Following the instructions of the Director I moved to the place of the emergency or disaster to provide coordination and support from the National Government to the Regional Committee and Local emergency on the prompt assistance to the affected population and prepare a vulnerability analysis and determine the magnitude of the event and report to the Director for decision-making.
Training and certified training
* Training in prevention and disasters assistance.
* Basic course of fire researchers -ATF United States Embassy
* Basic Course - Phase II Hazardous Materials
* Mass Destruction Weapons Training. ATF- United States Embassy
* Seminar on Mass Destruction Weapons First Respondent-ATA- United States Embassy.
* Rapid response in container with weapons of destruction response teams. ATA-
* Agents of opportunity for terrorism-The Oak Ridge Institute of Science, los Angeles, U.S.A
* Critical incident with ADM-ATA United States Embassy
* Convention Seminar of Chemical Weapons and Management and Reduction-OPAQ, Ciudad de Mexico.
* Identification of Strategic Supplies Regional course. National Administration of Nuclear Security, United States Embassy, Panama
* Interregional course instructors for instructors as first responders to radiological emergencies, Vienna, Austria 17 to March 21, 2014.
* Interregional for preparation for radiological emergencies in mass public events, Washington, D.C., August 11 to 15. 2014
Universidad de la Salle
Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry and Biology
Universidad del Rosario
Specialization in Environmental Law
Mark Nash Breitinger
Emergency Preparedness Officer
International Atomic Energy Agency
Cell: 043 669 165 237
Carlos Iván Márquez Pérez
National Unit for Disaster Risk Management
Presidency of the Republic
Cell: 057 3124483937
U.S. Department of Energy
Office International Emergency
20 марта, 2017
38 лет ( 3 октября 1978)
17 марта, 2017
33 года (11 апреля 1984)
30 марта, 2017
19 лет (16 августа 1997)