Менеджер по развитию бизнеса / Представитель зарубежной компании в России
5 лет 9 месяцев
Логистика / Склад / Транспорт
• Sourcing of Carbon Black Feedstock (CBFS) – Coal Tar, FCC Bottom Oil, Ethylene Bottom Oil, Vacuum Gasoil, Catalytic Gasoil, Aromatic Extracts, etc.
• Research, evaluate and sеlесtthe suppliers (plants, refineries, traders), logistics companies, independent surveyors.
• Analyse supplier proposals, evaluate and rank suppliers based on their ability to meet or exceed business needs for the purpose of identifying and selecting the best fit for the Company.
• Work with suppliers to develop strategic business plans, opportunities to reduce costs and ongoing optimization of relationship.
• Identify and recommend improvements and opportunities to senior and executive management related to areas of expertise.
• Work on logistics arrangements and coordination for shipments of CBFS from Russia to India via Ship/Russian Railways/Flexi Containers/ISO Containers/Road transport.
• Quality Assurance of products.
• Follow up on the above deliverables on a regular basis and keep the management updated.
• Schedule, conduct and participate in project meetings. Providing translation.
• Provide administrative supports and assist in extensive and complex travel arrangements to the company CEO during his visits of Russia.
• Maintained daily accounting matters.
Логистика / Склад / Транспорт
• Supervised transshipment of petroleum products – Crude Oil and Gas Condensate - by Rail Tank Cars and Tankers.
• Received the vessel nominations from Customers, confirmed the technical acceptance of the tankers with the Port and Oil Terminal authorities.
• Provided the instructions for vessels loading to the Oil Terminal.
• Reviewed and confirmed the acceptance of Bill of Lading and other tanker documents’ drafts prior to their official issuing.
• Tracked potential demurrage claims, calculated laytime, analysed charter parties and voyage documents, clarified events with agents, masters, operators and charterers, received and negotiated/rejected claims.
• Analysed port dues and ballast water fines.
• Controlled the process of rail tank cars’ discharge, cargo (crude oil, gas condensate, gasoline) storage and vessels loading/discharge.
• Analysed reports on shipments, cargo discharge and loading.
• Coordinated the quantity of cargo in stock. Prepared daily forecasts of cargo accumulation in stock.
• Liaised with the Oil Terminal concerning inventory process and inventory report.
• Compiled/analysed reports on losses and gains of cargo.
• Handled all accounting matters and liaising with auditors.
• Monitored of contract expiry dates for renewals and extension.
• Planned, organized and coordinated daily/weekly/monthly meetings.
• Filtered all emails and sending/reply emails on behalf of the CEO.
• Kept track of department monthly controllable expenses.
• Build and maintain extensive written and verbal communications with shipping companies, charterers, independent surveying companies, marine agencies, Port and Terminal agents, Customs, expeditors.
2008 — 2009 гг.
2001 — 2004 гг.
Английский — Свободное владение
Украинский — Родной язык
Русский — Родной язык
3 февраля, 2010
60 000 руб
11 марта, 2016
25 лет (17 ноября 1991)
21 апреля, 2017
50 000 руб
Москва, м. Академическая
54 года (30 ноября 1962)
Последнее место работы:
Менеджер по продажам логистических услуг, ООО "Скиф- Карго Лоджистик"
08.2012 - 12.2016