Marketing Finance Coordinator
German, reading, listening skills: good/intermediate, writing, speaking skills: elementary/basic.
French, reading, listening, writing, speaking skills basic
Russian, mother tongue
Experienced MS Office user (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Access); CRM (salesforce.com), myCustomers@CRM, SPSS,
Gallup Media databases: Palomars, AdEx, Galileo.
Operational tools: Microsoft sharepoint, CMS (Content management system), Online Meeting tools (WebEx, Voice Confernce
Tool), MyOrders (Purchasing / Procurement tool), Invoice Approval Tool and etc.
Easily teachable / comfortable with working with new tools.
Positive attitude and a team player, proactive and flexible personality, eager to learn, accurate and highly reliable, good
communication skills, flexible in managing workload, motivated, open and interested in working with different cultures
2005 –SU-HSE (State University – Higher School of Economics) Sociology / Economic Sociology
Additional Education, Courses, Trainings and etc.
2007 - Summarizing Microsoft Office Excel Data 2003 to make better business decisions, Computer
Training Center “Specialist” at Bauman MSTU, Moscow
2007 - IELTS (Academic Module), BKS IELTS Test Center, 7.5 out of 9, Moscow
2011 – Leadership and Self-Deception at Work Seminar, Istanbul, Turkey
2011 – myCustomers@CRM training, Master Data Key User and Campaign Management Key User
modules for NE Region, Moscow
2011 – Achieving Superior Service, UpYourService.com College, Moscow
08. 2013 — 08.2014
Marketing Campaigns / Event Specialist / Manager (IBM co-marketing programm)
• planning, organizing and executing a series of marketing campaigns for IBM Business Partners in RCIS Region (Russia and other
• typical marketing activities include but not only, events, telemarketing campaigns, online campaigns, direct marketing
• Work closely with Business Partner Account manager to understand the client requirements;
• Responsible for organising and co-ordinating all services associated to the marketing activity and to negotiate prices with
suppliers etc. For example in case of an event from the invitation to the logistics organization, the venue, the catering, etc.
• Inputting and maintaining computerized systems and databases, as well as monitoring and reporting on activities and relevant
management information (in CRM tool: salesforce.com)
• Assisting the finance team in the successful recovery of outstanding/overdue payments and any other account management
06.2010 – 10.2012
Nokia Siemens Networks
Marketing Specialist / Team Assistant to North East Region Marketing and Corporate Affairs Department.
1. Events organization support. (40%)
North East Region Marketing and Corporate Affairs customer and industry events, conferences, seminars, workshops and trade
shows support (full support / coordination / organization of planned events according to schedule / plan agreed with customer
marketing & strategic team), which among the following includes:
- Arrange the location, tech. equipment, catering, translators, needed materials delivery / on-site support, coordination.
- Manage the production of company branded goods;
- Manage the production and translation of marketing materials, including brochures, leaflets, newsletters dedicated for
Business Partners & customers, ensuring timely translation of new materials and working with local staff to check quality of
translations to Russia;
- Work with purchasing department to manage subcontracting with agencies and manage internal processes where appropriate
to execute field marketing activities (marketing materials, marketing events, business partner and client communications, press
releases localization, content for trade publications, etc.);
2.Budget coordinator. (40%)
North East Region Marketing and Corporate Affairs Finance and Controlling Support (monthly F&C closing check in North East
Region according to agreed financial schedule (budget) / plan of activities and adhoc ones; monthly Russia cost center held
activities closing; monthly inputting/tracking/closing data into internal procurement (PO creation etc.) /financial tools;)
Included, but not limited to the following duties & responsibilities:
- Raise Purchase Orders (PO) in NSN central purchasing tool (MyOrders) for NE MCA budget based on requests from NE MCA
Customer Marketing Managers, Strategic Marketing Managers, Marcom Managers, PR Managers
- Work with HQ NE MCA Budget manager to reconcile the requests with granted month/quarter budget amounts, communicate
status to all internal stakeholders
- Receipting (booking) purchase orders each month/quarter based on verified invoices (received services) or HQ Budget manager
- Onboard new vendors into the purchasing tool
- Solve vendor payment issues and expedite payments in timely manner
- Actively suggest new approaches to make budget easier to marketing community (a new approach was created and proposed
to NE MCA team for budget tracking purposes)
- Organize the proper document workflow / filing/ signature process, sing the contracts with contactors/subcontractors (PO
creation, signing of the closing documents), negotiate agreements with outside providers and subcontractors to ensure lowest
cost and highest quality of provided services in line with NSN policies where applicable for Russia cost center, taking into
account local Russian accounting requirements.
3. NE Region MCA team communications support, global team (22 members across NE region, matrix, multinational
North East Region Marketing and Corporate Affairs team communications support (Intranet support according to planned
activities and adhoc ones, press-clipping, implement and maintain appropriate tools to support the departmental
communication and information sharing (intranet, website, sharepoint, etc., support usage of NSN operational tools (Invoice
Approval Tool), MyOrders (purchasing tool integrated with SAP), WebEx, MyRooms) , support the administering the content and
information in customer relationship management (CRM): myCustomers).
09.2008 – 05.2010
Nokia Siemens Networks
Team Assistant to North East Region Marketing and Communications department
- Admin support to all team members in respect of related tasks and projects (coordination and organization of business trips,
workshops and meetings with internal and external parties and conference calls / flights, hotels and other related tasks;
administration of expense reports; create presentations and finalize reports, handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence,
act as link between departments located in various countries and other general administration tasks for department)
- Contracts and appendixes, invoices, payments management;
- Support to marketing activities and PR activities (workshops, tradeshows, industry events, conferences);
- Taking part in advertising/corporate materials preparation (ads proofreading, materials content translation, magazine for
customers proofreading and etc.)
Traineeships, temporary, part-time work experience
Media planner assistant
- support to Media planner (work with Gallup Media databases: Palomars, AdEx, Galileo);
- preparation of reports on competitors and customers/consumers (presentations);
- financial procedures support;
- cooperation with creative agency (logistics of TV ads delivery to TV Channels);
Expert group, “Russian Reporter” journal
Assistant to Advertising and Project Development Director
- contracts and appendixes, invoices, payments management
- work with databases;
- written translations;
- logistics of magazines and docs delivery to clients;
- admin. support
Trainee at traineeship programme “Bosch – five steps to success”
Electric tools sales department (brand manager assistant).
- certification docs preparation;
- support to brand managers in their everyday operations (transaltions, databases, competitors prices monitoring and etc.);
- consultations about products and prices (telephone calls);
- admin support.
Auto parts sales department (assistant of learning and guarantee service of Bosch auto services department specialist).
- seminar attendees invitation, invoice and payments management (work with BD-Soft, RB-Client, Eurofib);
- writing out of guarantee docs, auto parts (work with BD-Soft, ESI[tronic], BWS, KAGAR);
- support to marketing manager of Bosch Auto Services development department (databases update; ads materials ordering and
writing out; updаtеof info on web-site);
- admin support.
Administartive department (purchasing manager assitant).
- purchase of technical-material equipment for employees (monitoring of market proposals);
- cooperation with suppliers (purchase of and souvenirs items);
- agreements management: Access;
- support to employees in their everyday operations;
- admin support.
2005 Kelly Services
Assitant to organizational development of marketing department group
- update/work with the internal database
- update/work with presentations/reports (Power Point/Excel)
- support to all team members in their everyday operations
Work experience during studying at the university
Trainee at corporate communications department (during yearly course work preparation)
2002 All-Russian population census, copyist
2002 -2004 Kelly Services, Manpower
Part-time secretary at big international companies (BAT, Baker&McKenzie, BP, Shell, Visa Int.).
2001 Institute of applied sociology researches
9 февраля, 2017
50 лет (19 сентября 1966)
25 февраля, 2017
43 года (14 декабря 1973)
26 января, 2017
46 лет (17 сентября 1970)